Dedicated Advocacy and Representation for Fixed Income Pricing and Valuation Service Providers, Contributors and Users
What We Do
The mission of the BPI is to promote professionalism and best practices in fixed-income securities pricing through advocacy, education, and communication. Improved pricing and valuation of fixed income securities to benefit investors is of primary focus.
Part of the BDA membership / advocacy structure as the only DC based trade group exclusively focused on the US bond markets.
Corporate Membership Benefits
- Zero registration fees for BPI specific events; BDA member registration fees for BDA events
- Sponsorship branding on all BPI materials and micro-site within BDA website as “Member of the Bond Dealers of America & Sponsor of BPI
- 50% discount on all event sponsorship, both BPI and BDA events
- Free company entry in the BPI Annual Handbook
Individual Membership Benefits
- Member fees for all BPI events
- Free BPI webinars
- Free Networking events
- Free BPI Survey & Research results